You can participate in a group land buy, or you can purchase your own property outright.
Group Land Buys:
- Your name on the title as an owner of a certain percentage of the property.
- Your share is tied to a private lot via a notarized private contract with other owners.
- Private contract between property owners includes land use and rights, etc.
- Benefit from the community hub with shared power tools, internet connection, etc.
- Property price includes infrastructure such as driveways, water system to all private lots, etc.
- Pay a small amount each year to fund property-wide expenses such as taxes, infrastructure maintenance, etc. Expect this to be $200-$500 per share per year depending on the needs of that specific property.
- Your name is on the title as a 100% owner (or you and a spouse or group of associates of your choosing.)
- We can survey and map the property to your preference
- If desired, we can set a budget and manage construction, driveways and water system, renovations, property management, tenants, etc.
- Your land will not be an open group land buy, but you will still benefit from being nearby like-minded people in LH and similar communities.
All lands listed here are in the same general vicinity: Southern Morona-Santiago Province (near Gualaquiza) and northern Zamora-Chinchipe Province (near El Pangui.) All prices are in USD.
Liberty Homesteads 8:
This is our current group land buy project! We are accepting applicants. Read the linked page for details. This 27.8 hectare property is next to Fruit Haven Ecovillage, so is already surrounded by like-minded survivalist homesteaders. It is accessible only via a private road.
Liberty Homesteads: Manchinatza 1-3
3 farms on the Río Zamora north of El Pangui. Seed stage, $2.7k/hectare. Details here.
9 hectares near Portón, north of Gualaquiza: Eligible for private purchase or group land buy. Seed stage, $30k. Click here for details.
14 hectares near Belen: Eligible for private purchase. Seed stage, $45k. Details coming soon.
12 hectares near El Remolino and El Pangui: Eligible for private purchase. Seed stage, $50k. Details coming soon.
3 hectares in Guadalupe (South of El Pangui): Eligible for private purchase. Seed stage, $33k. Details coming soon.
Liberty Homesteads: Namirez 1
A 63-hectare farm in between Yantzaza and Zamora. Asking price $50k USD. Details here.
26 Hectares near Tutus: Eligible for private purchase or a Group Land Buy. Seed stage, $80k. Details here.
35 Hectares near El Pangui: Eligible for private purchase or a group land buy. Seed stage, $100k. Details coming soon.
~30 hectares near Tutus: Eligible for private purchase or a group land buy. Seed stage, $90k. Details coming soon.
45 hectares near Tutus: Eligible for private purchase. Seed stage, $120k. Details coming soon.
Contact us with any questions: