You can participate in a group land buy, or you can purchase your own property outright.
Group Land Buys:
- Your name on the title as an owner of a certain percentage of the property.
- Your share is tied to a private lot via a notarized private contract with other owners.
- Private contract between property owners includes land use and rights, etc.
- Benefit from the community hub with shared power tools, internet connection, etc.
- Property price includes infrastructure such as driveways, water system to all private lots, etc.
- Pay a small amount each year to fund property-wide expenses such as taxes, infrastructure maintenance, etc. Expect this to be $200-$500 per share per year depending on the needs of that specific property.
- Your name is on the title as a 100% owner (or you and a spouse or group of associates of your choosing.)
- We can survey and map the property to your preference
- If desired, we can set a budget and manage construction, driveways and water system, renovations, property management, tenants, etc.
- Your land will not be an open group land buy, but you will still benefit from being nearby like-minded people in LH and similar communities.
Group Land Buys
There are currently no active group land buys. See the list of lands available below. You can purchase a property as a seed investor and earn a commission as we carry out the group land buy. Or, you can join a group of others to purchase a seed-stage property together as a group land buy.
All lands listed here are in the same general vicinity: Southern Morona-Santiago Province (near Gualaquiza) and northern Zamora-Chinchipe Province (near El Pangui.) All prices are in USD.
Read about what makes a property eligible for a group land buy vs. just private purchase: Coming soon.
9 hectares near Portón, north of Gualaquiza: Eligible for private purchase or group land buy. Seed stage, $30k. Click here for details.
14 hectares near Belen: Eligible for private purchase. Seed stage, $45k. Details coming soon.
12 hectares near El Remolino and El Pangui: Eligible for private purchase. Seed stage, $50k. Details coming soon.
3 hectares in Guadalupe (South of El Pangui): Eligible for private purchase. Seed stage, $33k. Details coming soon.
26 Hectares near Tutus: Eligible for private purchase or a Group Land Buy. Seed stage, $80k. Details here.
35 Hectares near El Pangui: Eligible for private purchase or a group land buy. Seed stage, $100k. Details coming soon.
~30 hectares near Tutus: Eligible for private purchase or a group land buy. Seed stage, $90k. Details coming soon.
45 hectares near Tutus: Eligible for private purchase. Seed stage, $120k. Details coming soon.
Contact us with any questions: